Friday, May 20, 2011

12 Places To Go If The World Goes To Heck!



Anyone who travels up and down the 99 corridor in the Valley has probably seen those signs that claim "Judgement Day" is this Saturday, May 21st. I personally, don't believe that this weekend will be the end of the world, but if it is, I am going to be very angry that I finally paid that parking ticket I received three months ago.  However, should the world choose to spite me this weekend and chaos strikes, have hope! Business Insider has created a list of the places to go should the world go to "heck."

Some of these places include...

Guam

Denver

Bern

Capetown

Kansas City

Rio de Janeiro


To check out the full list and explanations click here!

Should this be the end, whi
ch again, I am confident it isn't, rest assured that throughout the destruction the American Red Cross will be there providing aid and relief to those in need. So make a donation today, or volunteer at your local Red Cross Chapter and join in on all the action!