Just a few more days left in the month of October. Are you prepared for a zombie apocalypse?! If not, then it is time you get ready. Once you are prepared for a zombie apocalypse, you are prepared for any type of emergency.(Credit to the CDC. emergency.cdc.gov)
To get prepared follow the 3 basic emergency preparedness steps
( Credit to the CDC. emergency.cdc.gov)
When making your zombie preparedness kit, don’t forget to include the basic essential items and then add your zombie necessities.
· Water (one gallon per person)
· Food (non –perishable, high in protein)
· First Aid Kit
· Medications (Prescription and non-prescription)
· Battery operated or crank radio
· Tools (can opener, wrench, screw driver, hammer etc.)
· Clothing (change of clothes, sturdy shoes, gloves and a blanket)
· Sanitary supplies
· Contact information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is currently offering Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse. Also, check out their Zombie Novella!