Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CrossWords: The Top 10 of 2010



As we say goodbye to 2010, I can't help but look back and remember where we have been. It seems like just yesterday we at the Central Valley Chapter thought it would be a great idea to start a blog to let you all in on the inner-workings of the Red Cross. Little did I know this would mean blogging daily and constantly struggling to come up with ideas to keep our readers coming back. But rest assured, I survived my first year as your Blogmaster, and I look forward to the great things to come in 2011. However, that being said, I would love to hear from all of you dedicated CrossWords fans about any great Red Cross stories, facts, moments, or even just things you'd like to know about the Red Cross and I'd be happy to get blogging.

So, in the tradition of remembering our first year, I present to you, our loyal supporters,  The Top 10 of 2010.


From all of us at the American Red Cross Central Valley Chapter, we would like to wish you and your family a Happy and Safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment