Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Clara Barton: The Beginnings of the American Red Cross

Happy (Monday) Tuesday Bloggers!

I'm hoping that all of you had a safe holiday weekend, and aren't as sunburned as many of us in the office are. However, because of my year-round tan, many of my co-workers don't believe that I actually went to a barbecue yesterday since I seem to be the same shade I was on Friday afternoon. It definitely didn't help my case that I had automatically scheduled a blog posting from yesterday. (I did, I swear!)

Yesterday, I mentioned how Clara Barton began the American Red Cross over 120 years ago, but for those of you who are still in the patriotic mood should check out this awesome video on how Clara's need for socks became the organization that it is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment