Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Prepare-aphernalia: The Rescue Monster





This might be the coolest vehicle ever made.

Romania has produced a vehicle that seems to be ready for the end of the world. It floats in water, carries people in a sled, climbs steep embankments, and has the ability to pull a Hummer when it's stuck. I know there's someone out there wondering if this can hold up against a zombie apocalypse, and considering how versatile it is to customize the vehicle to certain needs, I'd say so.

Ghe-O Rescue

Though it's designed for military use, emergency medical rescue, and fire fighting services, I'm sure I can come up with a few ideas for my own use.

Here's a link and definitely check out the video:

And FYI, I put this on my birthday wishlist.

Amitai "Tai" S. Zuckerman
Preparedness Coordinator
American Red Cross – Tulare and Kings Counties

AmeriCorps NPRC Member 2013-2014
Community Preparedness and Resilience Services
amitai.zuckerman@redcross.org

No comments:

Post a Comment